ADMISSION NOTICE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS IN MBBS AND BDS
Admission criteria for MBBS and BDS
Finished 10+2 years of education or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects and he/she must obtain minimum 50% in each subject separately.
- Mark-Sheet of S. L. C. / Class 10 or O Level or Equivalent
- School Leaving Certificate (Character Certificate)
- Mark-Sheet of 10+2 or I. Sc. or A Level
- College Leaving Certificate (Character Certificate)
- Migration Certificate (10+2)
- Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of 10+2 or I. Sc. or A Level or PCL G. Sc.
- Citizenship Certificate/ ID card/ Passport
Hostel facilities are also available for the students
Well handled hostels for boys and girls separately with hygienic food available within the campus of the university. There is a provision of 24 hours water supply, electricity, wi-fi network, security guards and easy access to library. Mess facility and canteen is also there which serves hygienic food to the students.
It is mandatory to pass the Kathmandu University Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS/BDS course. The KU entrance exam will be conducted on 15th Sept 2018.
All interested candidates are requested to contact college administration as soon as possible.
For detail please contact: +9779800995816
Tel:+977 21 460736, 461735,